CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Temporary 9-month contract (to cover maternity) / Full Time
Salary: £19,500 per annum
Shifts between hours of 08:00 and 18:00 inc. Saturday rota [40hrs/week]
Overall Purpose of Role
Due to our continual growth, we are looking to appoint Customer Service Agents based in our customer contact centre in Mallusk, who will play an integral role in the on-going provision of service delivery.
Reporting to the Service Support Manager, the Customer Service Agent will act as the primary point of contact for all customer related matters, providing an efficient and effective communication channel for all stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Form part of a dynamic customer/service support team, working closely with colleagues to consistently ensure communication and service administration systems are in place.
- Act as the primary contact point for customers; managing and responding to service enquiries/complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives; following up to ensure resolution, to create engaged customers and help to facilitate continual growth.
- Manage inbound calls and emails and liaise with internal departments to action service requests.
- To assist in the development and delivery of service communications with customers, including outbound customer contact.
- Manage and update customer orders on Company software packages; populating contracts, inputting purchase orders, updating service details and any other relevant service information.
- Work closely with the Business Development Department to develop sales opportunities and report on service issues.
- Follow communication processes; support changes to systems, processes and working practices to achieve operational improvement.
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service and work towards agreed KPIs.
- Maintain appropriate filing and management system of customer information in line with GDPR regulations.
- Assist the Commercial Services Manager in dealing with requests and to perform general office administrative duties.
- Attendance at weekly team meetings to review team and individual performance.
- Provide support/cover for reception, when necessary.
- Any other duties as and when requested by the Service Support Manager.
To be considered for this role, you should display the following:
- A minimum of one year’s experience working in an office-based customer service-related background
- Enjoy working with people and display good interpersonal skills
- Clear and confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure within busy times – yet still provide an exceptional service
- Strong attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills-with regards to managing and prioritising tasks
- IT literate – competent in Microsoft office suite
- Must be fully flexible and willing to work between the hours of 0800 – 1800 including rotational Saturday work with additional hours as and when required (including Bank Holidays)
- Experience working within a service-related industry
What We Offer!
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual performance bonus
- Paid Holidays
- 28 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
- Favourable location outside Belfast City Centre
- Enrolment on training schemes, and personal development
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the company Application Form, (outlining how you meet the criteria) and return either by Post to Recruitment, RiverRidge, Electra Road, Maydown, BT47 6UL or email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5.00pm on Friday 24th September 2021
Click here for Application Form: Application Form CSA
Click here for Equality Form: Equality Form CSA
In the event of a large number of applications we reserve the right to enhance our selection criteria at the short-listing stage
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer