CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS
Commencement salary: £20,000 per annum
Shifts between hours of 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday inc. Saturday rota
Contract: 40hrs/week – permanent
Overall Purpose of Role
If you’re passionate about providing excellent customer service and joining a company that offers development and progression opportunities, this role is for you!
We are looking to appoint Customer Service Agents at our customer contact centre in Mallusk. As a Customer Service Agent, you will play an integral role in the ongoing provision of excellent service delivery across our business.
The Customer Service Agent will act as the primary point of contact for all customer related matters, providing an efficient and effective communication channel for all stakeholders.
Upon commencement of employment, you will progress through a customised development programme with the aim of becoming a fully qualified Customer Service Agent within 12 months.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Form part of a dynamic customer team, working closely with colleagues to consistently ensure communication and service administration systems are in place
- Act as the primary contact point for customers; managing and responding to service enquiries/complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives; following up to ensure resolution, to create engaged customers and help to facilitate continual growth
- Manage inbound calls and emails and liaise with internal departments to action service requests
- To assist in the development and delivery of service communications with customers, including outbound customer contact
- Manage and update customer orders on company software packages; populating contracts, inputting purchase orders, updating service details and any other relevant service information
- Work closely with the Business Development Department to develop sales opportunities and report on service issues
- Follow communication processes; support changes to systems, processes and working practices to achieve operational improvement
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service and work towards agreed KPIs
- Maintain appropriate filing and management system of customer information in line with GDPR regulations
- Assist management in dealing with requests and to perform general office administrative duties.
- Attendance at weekly team meetings to review team and individual performance.
- Provide support/cover for reception, when necessary.
- Any other duties as and when requested by management
To be considered for this role, you should display the following:
- Enjoy working with people and display good interpersonal skills
- Clear and confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure within busy times – yet still provide an exceptional service
- Strong attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills-with regards to managing and prioritising tasks
- IT literate – competent in Microsoft office suite
- Must be flexible to work between the hours of 08:00 – 18:00 including rotational Saturdays (including Bank Holidays) – rotas will be communicated in advance
- 6 months experience working in a customer focussed role/background
- Experience working within a service-related industry
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary (which will be revised upon successful completion of development programme)
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Clear progression pathway
- 28 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Team environment
- Onsite parking
- Favourable location outside Belfast city centre
- Enrolment on training schemes, and personal development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the company application form (REF: CSA/05/22), (outlining how you meet the criteria) and return either by post to Recruitment, RiverRidge, 62-66 Duncrue Street, Belfast. BT3 9AR, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By the closing date of Friday 20th May 2022
In the event of a large number of applications we reserve the right to enhance our selection criteria at the short-listing stage
Application Form: Application Form CSA
Equality Form: Equality Form CSA
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer