Full Time / Permanent
Hourly Rate: £10.23/hour
Location: 56 CRAIGMORE ROAD, GARVAGH
Due to our continual growth, we are looking to appoint a Full Time, Permanent Grab Driver at our depot in Garvagh.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Operate a Waste Grab handler, feeding materials into the shredder
- Ensure daily maintenance activities are completed and recorded for both Grab and Shredder
- Ensure daily vehicle checks are completed and recorded and this information is communicated to the Operations Manager
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company obligations, & Health & Safety.
- Deliver performance targets within the MRF as agreed with the Operations Manager / Supervisor
- Any other duties as and when required within the MRF
- Must have valid 360 degree Excavator Ticket
- Minimum of 1 years previous work experience operating a GRAB
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work well with others.
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Must be able to work shift work as designated by the weekly rota between Monday and Saturday
- Previous experience working in the Waste Industry, in particular working within a Materials Recovery Facility (MRF).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the Company Application form return either by Post to Recruitment, RiverRidge, Electra Road, Maydown, BT47 6UL or email your completed application form to email@example.com
no later than 5.00pm Friday 6th December 2019
In the event of a large number of applications we reserve the right to enhance our selection criteria at the short-listing stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Equality Form Grab Driver Nov 2019
Application Form Grab Driver Nov 2019