Full time / Permanent / Ref: MO/09/21
Location: Portadown / Mallusk / Garvagh / Maydown
Shift rotation: Various Shift Patterns Available
Monday to Friday (inc. Saturdays, when required)
Due to our continual growth, we are looking to appoint a Machine Operative, at our Materials Recovery Facilities (MRF) in Portadown, Mallusk, Maydown and Garvagh.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operating various machines within the MRF to include mobile machinery such as forklifts and Loading Shovels.
- Report immediately any issues with Machines to MRF Supervisor / Operations Manager
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company obligations, and Health and Safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times
- Ensure all Machines on site comply with the relevant H&S standards and company standard operating procedures.
- Ensuring the facility and its equipment is kept clean and tidy, with importance placed on housekeeping/cleaning throughout the shift (will include working at height)
- Any other duties as delegated by the MRF Supervisor / Operations Manager.
- Must have a valid licence and experience of operating one of the following machines: Telescopic Forklift, Counterbalance Forklift or Loading shovel
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work well on own initiative
- Be self-motivated
- Ability to work well with others
- Flexible approach to work hours
- Previous experience working in the Waste industry
What We Offer!
- Competitive hourly rate – £9.98/hour
- Overtime rate available
- Annual bonus (up to £600 subject to achieving set KPIs)
- 28 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
*Must be able to provide documentation to confirm your eligibility to work in the UK
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the Company application form and post to Recruitment, RiverRidge, Electra Road, Maydown, BT47 6UL or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than 5.00pm on Wednesday 15th September 2021
Click here for Company application form: Application Form MO
Click here for Company equality form: Equality Form MO
In the event of a large number of applications we reserve the right to enhance our selection criteria at the short-listing stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer