Full time /Permanent/Ref: MA/G/02/2020/
Location: Craigmore Road, Garvagh
Overall Purpose of Role
Due to our continual growth we are looking to appoint a Permanent, Full Time Management Accountant to join our finance team. Based at our office in Ringsend, Garvagh, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ready for the next step in their career and looking for a challenging but rewarding experience with the Company.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to cover all aspects of the Finance function as well as provide an opportunity to develop professionally.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assist with the timely production of monthly management accounts for all companies within the Group.
- Calculation of accruals and prepayments for the Group.
- Maintenance of key schedules such as fixed asset register, prepayments & accruals and intercompany accounts
- Preparation of month end reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of the Group’s annual financial statements and annual audit.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and key performance indicators for the Group.
- Assist in the monitoring of financial controls for the Group.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of all financial IT systems for the Group.
- Maintenance of nominal ledger including transaction auditing, journal posting and expense coding.
- Assist with ad hoc investigations and reports, while ensuring that scheduled reports are produced and circulated in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- Actively participate in any training and personnel exercises designed to improve standards and performance levels
- Statutory reporting to governmental and regulatory bodies such as Department of Finance, Companies House and HMRC.
- Support and guidance for other departments within finance such as Accounts receivable, Accounts Payable, Invoicing and Payroll.
The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list and you will be expected to comply with any reasonable request or duties directed by management.
To be considered for this role, you should display the following:
- Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Competent in IT i.e. Microsoft office, and in particular, extensive experience with Excel
- Previous industry experience
- Previous experience in SAGE products
*The successful candidate must be able to provide documentation to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK*
Salary: £20-30k per annum (depending on experience)
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, you should complete the Company application from outlining how you meet the criteria either by post to: RECRUITMENT, RiverRidge, Electra Road, Maydown or email firstname.lastname@example.org before:
Wednesday 26th February 2020 at 5.00pm
In the event of a large number of applications we reserve the right to enhance our selection criteria at the short-listing stage
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Application Form Management Accountant Feb 2020
Equality Form Management Accountant Feb 2020