Due to our continual growth, we are looking to appoint Recycling Operatives, at our Materials Recovery Facility (MRF) in both our depots in Garvagh and Mallusk.
Roles and Responsibilities
Main Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Responsibility for picking and segregating both recyclable and non-recyclable materials within a busy MRF
- Ensure quality and recovery rates are maximised
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company obligations, and Health and Safety
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times
- Ensure daily Housekeeping rules are adhered to at all times
- Adhere to the principles of Manual Handling at all times
- Using software to support more efficient methods of quality control /analysis of our waste streams/waste process
- Any other duties as deemed reasonable by Supervisors /Management
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work well with others.
- Pays attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Previous experience within a MRF Environment
- Manual Handling Training Certificate
- Banksman Training Certificate and experience of performing Banksman
What We Offer!
- Competitive Hourly Rate – £9.33/hr
- Annual bonus scheme (subject to achieving set KPIs) up to £500/year
- 28 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
*Must be able to provide documentation to confirm your eligibility to work in the UK
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the Company application form and return either by POST to Recruitment, RiverRidge, Electra Road, Maydown, BT47 6UL or by EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than 5.00pm on Wednesday 15th September 2021
Click here for Company application form: Application Form RO
Click here for Company equality form: Equality Form RO
In the event of a large number of applications we reserve the right to enhance our selection criteria at the short-listing stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer