Service Support Agents
- Permanent and Temporary Opportunities (40hrs/week)
- Available shifts 8am to 5pm OR 10am to 7pm – Monday to Friday (Inc. Saturday rota)
- Job Reference: Permanent: SSA/DC/19/20/P & Temporary: SSA/DC/10/20/T
- Location: Greater Belfast Area
Overall Purpose of Role
Due to our continual growth we are looking to appoint Service Support Agents (temporary role will be for a period of approximately 9 months – with possibility of extension, subject to operational requirements), who will play an integral role in the on-going provision of service delivery.
Reporting to the Service Support Manager, the Service Support Agent will act as the primary point of contact for all customer related matters, providing an efficient and effective communication channel for all stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Form part of a dynamic service support team, working closely with colleagues to consistently ensure communication and service administration systems are in place.
- Act as the primary contact point for customers; managing and responding to service enquiries/complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives; following up to ensure resolution, to create engaged customers and help to facilitate continual growth.
- Manage the service email inbox and provide communication to relevant teams within the Transport department to action service requests.
- To assist in the development and delivery of service communications with customers; proactively contacting customers regarding service exceptions/pricing increases/service documentation/exceptional closures/site meetings etc.
- Manage and update customer accounts on Company software packages; populating contracts, inputting purchase orders, updating service details and any other relevant service information.
- Provide support to the Transport Department regarding customer requirements, complaint processing, rescheduling requirements, and container management.
- Work closely with the Business Development Department to develop sales opportunities and report on service issues.
- Follow communication processes; support changes to systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvement.
- To develop and maintain reports regarding customer interactions and work towards agreed KPIs.
- Maintain appropriate filing and management system of customer information in line with GDPR regulations.
- Assist the Service Support Manager in dealing with requests and to perform general office administrative duties.
- Attendance at weekly team meetings to review team and individual performance.
- Provide support/cover for reception, when necessary.
- Any other duties as and when requested by the Service Support Manager.
To be considered for this role, you should display the following:
- A minimum of 6 months’ experience working in a customer service-related background
- Enjoy working with people and display good interpersonal skills
- Clear and confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure within busy times – yet still provide an exceptional service
- Strong attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills-with regards to managing and prioritising tasks
- IT literate – competent in Microsoft office suite
- Must be flexible and willing to work additional hours as and when required (including Saturdays and Bank Holidays)
- Previous experience working in the Transport or Waste Industry
- Experience of producing and analysing reports
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the Company application form, outlining how you meet the criteria and forward by post to:
Recruitment, RiverRidge, Electra Road, Maydown, BT47 6UL
email your completed application form to: Recruitment@riverridge.co.uk
Quoting the job reference: (Perm) SSA/DC/10/20P or (Temp) SSA/DC/10/20T
by 5.00pm on Wednesday 21st October 2020
In the event of a large number of applications we reserve the right to enhance our selection criteria at the short-listing stage
**A reserve list will be created for a period of 12 months**
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer